Bundled Course: 4-Hour Florida First Time Driver Course and DMV Permit Test Online
Bundled Course: 4-Hour Florida First Time Driver Course
The 4-Hour Florida First Time Driver course is a state required course for all new drivers in the state of Florida. If you want to get your driver license you must take the 4-Hour First Time Driver course before getting your restricted or permit license. This course is state approved by Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, Florida.DMV Permit Test Online
You will select this 50 Question Test if you would like to register for the Official Florida DMV Permit Test Online. Upon successful completion of this test you will be eligible to receive your Florida Restricted or Permit Drivers License at the Florida DMV offices.
This test is approved by the Florida Department Highway Safety Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) in Tallahassee, FL. The American Safety Institute (ASI) is a 3rd party company that is offers the permit test online.
Please note: You must be under the age of 18 years old to take the test online.
Our records show that we already have a student in our system with the same name and date of birth. If this is your account please do NOT create a duplicate account.
Please read the following helpful tips:
- If you are not able to start the course then it may be for the following reasons:
- You have not answered the course registration questions - each course has a few required things you must enter before starting the course. Please enter this information and then you will be able to begin taking the course. Examples: Drivers License number, Citation Number etc (just a few examples)
- If you have NOT made payment yet you will not be able to start the course. Please log in and click “Pay Now” and after you make payment you will be able to start taking the course
- If you have any further questions please call customer support or create an E-Ticket and we will respond back to you.
- If you are a returning customer (Welcome back!) and just want to take another online course then log back into your account and click the "Add Course" link to start a new course.
Yes button - Click the Yes button to log back into your account with your user id and password
No button - Click the No button if you would still like to continue creating a new account